Thai Immigration – Phuket

If you live in Phuket or are visiting in Phuket then you can have your tourist visa extended in Phuket at the Thai immigration office. We have listed the contact details for the immigration office below. Also note that you can do 90 day reporting at the office and you can also apply for a re-entry permit if you have a 1 year extended visa.

Note this is not a 12 month multiple entry visa that is being spoken about. If you need assistance with an extension of your marriage visa or your retirement visa then speak to us at our offices in Phuket. The details are below.

Thai Immigration - Phuket

Thai Immigration - Phuket

Thai Immigration - Phuket

  • 482 Phuket Road, Amphoe Muenag, Changwat Phuket
  • Telephone: 0-7622-1905 / Fax: 0-7621-2108
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 6.1/10 (7 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +1 (from 3 votes)
Thai Immigration - Phuket, 6.1 out of 10 based on 7 ratings

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>